Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

Three subjects today for the polymath blog:  The Polymaths:

1. Yesterday, Sunday, January 3rd, 2010, the sermon at mass was about the Star that guided the Three   
    Wise Men / Three Kings to the spot where Jesus had just been born in Bethlehem.

- Do we all have stars that guide our paths?  We should!

2. Saturday, January 2nd, 2010, my first cousin who was born on January 3, 1965 got married for the first   
    time.  Although we are both more or less close or at least I thought that, he did not invite me. But he took 
    meticulous interest in inviting my mother, sister, and all of our 33 first cousins and other relatives and 
    friends we have in common from my father's side, but not me...

    And this morning my mother and my sister went by plane to see my cousins from my  
    mother's side who are eight and were all gathering an our away from here by plane, but again, I was  
    specifically not invited...

   I must be doing something right!  Any polymath would immediately tell me that!  Or at least Buckminster  
   Fuller, who said that, "Common sense and making money are mutually excluding" - they expell each  
   other...

3.  When was the day the music died?    When was the day television died?

     I hope to be having answers to these questions soon.

Good evening and good night.

No comments: